Thursday, November 05, 2009

Kirribilli Markets...



This Sunday I'm having a market stall at Kirribilli Markets selling my illustrations and jewellery. I'm pretty excited because it is a once a month Art Market and I'll get to have a look around including the flea market. I always love meeting new people at the markets and it's good for people buying my illustrations to meet the artist.

Lets hope for a sunshiney day! Even if it does rain I'll be under the shelter of a huge tunnel so all is well either way really. : ) I will post up some images of the day, I want to write a tribute post to my partner Jason. He helps me out so much and he is a honey.






Kirribilli Market Stall

Where:
Burton Street Tunnel, Milsons Point (Next to Milsons Point Station)
When:
Sunday, November 8 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm



No comments: