Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The winterlands were..

Last week was the Winterlands markets and lucky for me I had plenty of help. Once again Rosie and Louise were there, Hilary, dad and mum. I also got to put a face to the lovely Sarah and Brooke from Finders Keepers.



Rosie is below helping me prepare! with Smudge the crazy but beautiful cat.


I enjoyed the music and once again met lots of friendly people. There was even a mosh pit of children at one point to watch dancing with face painted faces. Very cute, I wish I could have joined in but adults don;t seem to get away with running around and rolling on the floor. Oh, those were the days.



I also met the lady from Pepperstitches. I fell in love with her handmade toys, gorgeousness.


Also, just a reminder that the Mitsu book launch is coming up on the 6th of August, 6-8pm at Cafe Yuga, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe. Hope you can make it. x

No comments: