Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Finders Keepers Melbourne and new illustration

The Finders Keepers Markets is coming up very shortly in Melbourne and I am happy to be participating with my own stall. I really do love Melbourne and I love Finders Keepers so its a match made in heaven.


I have also made this new image called Mama and Baby Owl which will be featured on Shivanis online blog as part of  a downloadable calendar at www.myowlbarn.com. I will post details shortly. The illustration will also be available on my online store from this Saturday.


And while I'm here I have to mention these two girls brand Sanoii + Six. I met them again at the Awfully Nice Market at UNSW and have fallen in love with their pretty dresses and blouses, oh... and also their cute retro swimwear... absolute gorgeousness!



1 comment:

Julia said...

Your owls are amazing! They are one my favourites of the calender owls!