Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Up coming exhibition 'Daydream'

Myself and my friends Isabel Watts and Hilary Thackway are having an exhibition beginning this September, opening on the 30th. Our illustrations work really well together both stylistically and with our childlike subject matter. Our illustrations share a sense imaginative curiosity.

What : Daydream Exhibition; Hilary Thackway, Isabel Watts and Nikki Catalano 
When : Opening 30th September, 6- 8pm
Runs from 30 September to 2 December 2010
Where: Artspace 2 (Level 2, Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick)
Enter via High street







1 comment:

OLIWKA said...

Hi,
I found you by "My Owl Barn". We downloaded the calendar and your owl is a favorite one for my 3-year-old daughter. I just want to thank you for that image because it shows that Pola enjoys more than only Disney's ilustrations :)