Thursday, September 02, 2010

September News!

This is an exciting month. Rosie and I have a new story/colouring book called Isabel and her Pirate Ship.


"The story is about a young girl named Isabel who would much rather be exploring the world than sitting in a classroom. She imagines sailing the ferocious seas, soaring high above the clouds and feasting in arabian palaces."





I am also having a market stall this Saturday at UNSW, Kensington called the Awfully Nice Market from 9am to 4pm... I'll be selling my cards, prints and Mitsu the book! Mitsu is also available at my store www.nikkicatalano.bigcartel.com





Next month in October I am having a stall at The Finders Keepers Markets in Melbourne. This is their first ever Melbourne Market and I'm very excited to be involved. Hope you can make it along! xo

No comments: